Even more cubist buildings

The wind here has died down long enough or me to spray paint some more fractal elements for my cubist relief.  Here they are:

A bit empty, maybe?

As well as townhouses and retaining walls, we now have a line of older buildings on top of a hill overlooking the new construction.  

While the foreground buildings at the bottom left utilise Menger sponges, the other structures are made using the two-dimensional version of this fractal, Sierpinsky's carpet.

Right now I'm unsure whether to leave it as is, or add some more stuff.  I don't want the canvass to become too busy and overcrowded, but at the same time I want to get across the impression of lots of identical buildings crowded together.

I guess I'll sleep on it and see what I think in the morning.

Comments